FASS Fuel Pumps
FASS Fuel Pump- Super Extreme & Modified CP3- HPFP Series- Adjustable PSI- HPFP ADJ 200-1003
- 220gph (Motor:EM-1002) 0-80psi
- Adjustable PSI
- Also Includes 1/2" in Tanks Suction Tube
- HPFP is a high quality pump.
- 95-240 GPH
- 8-135+ PSI
The FASS fuel pump includes the high performance fuel pump, a fuel filter to protect the FASS pump, electrical harness, mounting hardware, fuel line, and installation instructions.
Benefits of FASS
FASS Stands for Fuel Air Separation System
- Removes AIR/Vapor from Your Fuel
- Consistent Flow of Fuel
- Reliable High Volume Pumps
- Increase Horse Power
- Increase Torque
- Increase Fuel Economy
- Reduces Carbon Monoxide & Carbon Dioxide
- Lifetime Warranty* on Most Applications
- 13,000 - 15,000 Hour Life Expectancy
- That Equates to 500,000 Plus Miles
- Up to 260 GPH
- 160 Maximum PSI
- Motor Has Up to 406 OZ Inches of Stall Torque
- Interchangeable Filters
*Class 8 Trucks 2 Year Warranty
No further information found.
Reviews will be placed here.
© 2019 Copyright Gillett Diesel Service Inc. infused with wisdom. the wize.works framework.